At Thousand Oaks Emergency Flood Team, our certified mold removal technicians are some of the leading experts on environmental damage restoration in Southern California. If you’re dealing with the noxious presence of mold in your Thousand Oaks, California property, call us today for quick, easy and fast solutions. As leaders in the biological cleanup and restoration business, all our company-hired technicians complete their Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) before arriving at your site.
Thousand Oaks Emergency Flood Team to a home or business can come in many forms and we are equipped to handle all of them:
- Toilet overflow
- Leaking water heaters
- Basement Flooding or Cracks.
- Sewage back up
- Burst pipe, plumbing leak or ice machine failure.
- Broken washing machine, dishwasher, or appliance
- Leaking Heating and Air Conditioner Units
Unfortunately, water damage does not wait for business hours. That’s where our certified professional water extraction team comes in. Available 24 hours a day for water damage assistance throughout all areas of Southern California, including Thousand Oaks.
Water Damage Tips
If you’re struggling with water damage in your Thousand Oaks property, follow these tips to lessen the impact of damages:
- Turn off the source of running water.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Use aluminum foil or unstained wood blocks to shield furniture legs from wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning, if possible, for maximum drying in summer.
- Open windows and doors for increased ventilation if possible.
- Move expensive items like artwork or valuables away from the damaged rooms.
- Do not use a household vacuum cleaner or shop vac to remove standing water.
- Do not use any type of electrical appliance while standing on wet floors.
- Do not let standing water remain for more than 36 hours.
Thousand Oaks Emergency Flood Team Processes Your Insurance Claim:
Our certified water removal specialists will work with you and your insurance company to provide an affordable solution to your water damage woes.
- No out-of-pocket expenses for water damage.
- Direct Billing to your Home or Commercial Insurance Company
- Complete Inventory and damage assessment for filing claim with photography.
- Thousand Oaks insurance log of all repair costs, including receipts for your related expenses.
- We provide thorough claim follow-up and will meet with your adjuster on site.
Any type of water damage in Thousand Oaks can have lasting effects such as the growing of very harmful mold and bacteria. Thousand Oaks Emergency Flood Team technicians use specialized equipment to treat and clean the damaged area(s) before the effects become worse. Our process includes state-of-the-art structural drying which helps to save you time and money by getting the job completed at a much faster rate.